The Tippmann A-5 .68 Caliber is an affordable marker, which can be upgraded and customized as per your requirements. It is perfect for both WoodsBall and well as RecreationalBall. The durable nature of the A-5 makes it a good candidate for most players. The speed featured in the Tippmann A-5 .68 Caliber makes it one of the best paintball markers that a beginner or medium player will find interesting. The entire look and feel of the A-5 is satisfying enough for paintball enthusiasts to pick up and keep upgrading along with their skill.
- .68 caliber marker
- Uses CO2, HPA or Nitrogen
- 200-round hopper
- 15 BPS
- 20 inch in length
- 1 pounds weight
- Half effect trigger which is magnetically activated
- 150-ft range
- Since the Tippmann A-5 .68 Caliber allows for upgrades; many players tend to use the cyclone feeding system installed onto it. This makes the A5 unstoppable.
- The feed system also ensures that 15 balls per second are delivered without having to use any batteries
- The firing mode can be easily switched from safety to fire with a simple toggle on the outside
- The grip is comfortable and large to carry around for several hours
- The noise is reduced while maintaining the accuracy because of the 8.5 inch stock barrel
- The Tippmann A-5 .68 Caliber is one of the best paintball markers that are easy to maintain without hassling the player
- The ability to add and interchange slings makes the Tippmann A-5 .68 Caliber one of the best paintball markers that can be customized according to individual tastes
- The hopper plays a very low profile making the line of sight easy and unobstructed
- The end cap provides shock absorbing advantages that help in taking most of the recoil brunt
- The hopper can hold 200 rounds and can keep the game going without having to refill continuously
- The Tippmann range of additions can make the Tippmann A-5 .68 Caliber a marker, unbeatably one of the best paintball markers in the world
- The A5 might not be extremely precise in its accuracy, but it is more than enough that a beginner will require in a hobby
- The A5 might not be the best SpeedBall gun that you can have, however, it is great for other kinds of gameplay
Easy to Use
The cleaning of the Tippmann A-5 .68 Caliber is easy as well. The single bolt system makes it easy to dismantle the A5 and clean it accurately. While having several firing modes, the A5 beats many of its predecessors. The firing rate and accuracy is what every beginner will look for in a gun. Most beginners prefer guns that they can keep adding to as they develop their skill. You can choose to press and depress the trigger for two different kinds of trigger actions. The A5 does not have any problems firing all day when the BPS stays at 15.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 The Best Paintball Gun - Buyers Guide and Reviews.